us United States

Listing ID: 1605
Total Viewed: 4703
Last Refreshed: 19/09/2018

Manufacturer Of Flake Ice Making Machines, Flake Ice Storage Silos,Conveyors

Maharashtra, Pune

Asking Price : Above INR5M

Revenue: INR500K-1M

Cash Flow: INR100K - 200K

Payable: Not Disclosed

Established: 1988

Gross Profit: INR100K - 200K

Inventory: Not Disclosed

Receivable: Not Disclosed

Owner Role: Full Time

Net Profit: INR100K - 200K

Liability: Not Disclosed

FFE: Not Disclosed

Staff: 10

* Revenue, Gross Profit, Net Profit, Cash Flow are based on Monthly average

Reason To Sell
Succession issue - promoters age 77 years
Business Description

Available INDIAN PROMOTER HOLDING IN NORTHDSTAR  ICE Eqpt Co India PRIVATE LTD.  JOINT VENTURE COMPANY.

Indian Promoter holding of 40%is available for transfer. The Indian Company is  a Joint venture Company in collaboration with the Reputed American company who is holding remaining 60% share holding. The company was established in 1988  & has a rich client list in fishery, infrastructure (roads,/dams etc), chemical manufacturing units.  The  product line “Flake ice making units, flake ice storage bins & flake ice handling systems” based on the (collaborator) American company’s technical & engineering know how & drawings along with manufacturing drawings, manufacturing machinery & jigs / fixtures is available for sale. There are 8x 2 models with flake ice manufacturing capacity up to 50 Mt / day 

The equipment available along with the share holdingare

a.      Bending rolls for 20 mm thk plates x 2 m width

b.      Radial drill – HMT 2”

c.       Centre Lathe 13” centre x 8’ long

d.      Foaming equipment

e.      Welding rectifiers 400 Amps x 2 nos


Business Operations
Business Hour:
9 AM to 4. PM except thursday & Sunday
Preferred Skills:
preferred 1. Manufacture of engg machinery, 2. Fishery Industry , 3. Infrastructure construction, 4. chemical manufacture, 5. Preservation of Agriculture produce
Supporting and Training:
will be provided till satisfaction
Staff:
10 Local
Property Information
Premise Status:
Own
Rental Fee:
INR0
Premises Detai:
The business has to be relocated at buyers location. The owned land is not available on sale with the company, the movable assets are only available in the above offer
Relocatable:
Yes, it can relocate to other place
Other Information
Facilities:
The equipment available along with the share holding are as follows apart from technology & manufacturing drawings a. Bending rolls for 20 mm thk plates x 2 m width b. Radial drill – HMT 2” c. Centre Lathe 13” centre x 8’ long d. Foaming equipment e. Welding rectifiers 400 Amps x 2 nos
Competition:
We prefer that the buyer makes his own study, though there is no competition for the quality product
Expansion Potential:
Substantial

All the information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative. Our platfrom is not responsible for the accuracy of the information.

Join Premium Buyer Now to Find More About The Business
Premium Buyer can view additional information on the business, including
  • Date business posted, and last updated
  • Total enquiries this business has had, and when last enquiry sent
  • Get the contact information for the business (if available)
Contact Seller
Your Name:
Your email
Your phone

Contact Seller
Your Name:
Your email
Your phone



Just a moment... we are sending the message now